Thursday, October 07, 2010

Pre-Posting Day

Looking back at the GP photos, it sure brings back memories and just when I thought it's the end, it was in fact the start of the real NS life. What to do? Ask me if I enjoy serving the NS? Stop kidding me, you know it. Hmm postings will be out tmr. OCS? SCS? Man? Try my best to look on the bright side, at least I'll be in Singapore but away from the city -.-

Thanks wong for accompanying me to Emart to buy my No. 4 :) Finally got myself a more suitable size haha.

As usual, my scouting partner, nicholas brought me over to china town for Tim Sum buffet. It was really nice of wei qian to drive us there and we had great time fellowshipping with one another. It was really really delicious and nice!!!! Gotta bring my parents over and maybe a girl??? LOL! Who's the lucky one hahaha

Man!!!! It's friday already.... Pls tell me i don have to report back on monday... Thinking of NS spoils my mood.

No comments: